Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Helpful Household Hint

Are you like me? Have you ever wondered how you could get a new dress shirt to look like it had been dragged through the inside of a potato chip bag?  Well, I've found that it's easier than you'd think! 

1. Purchase one tube of Burt's Bees natural lip balm
2. Place balm in pocket of your blue jeans
3. Put jeans in washing machine (I prefer Kenmore)
4. This is the most important step!  Once thoroughly rinsed and spun, transfer jeans (taking care to ensure balm is still in pocket) into dryer and crank up to high heat
5. Allow ample time for balm to slip out of pocket, melt thoroughly, and coat dryer items with leopard-like grease spots

Voila!  Your clothes are now worthless, but you'll have a clean conscience when you recycle the empty tube.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I am publically calling into question your choice of lip balms. A very tree-hugger liberal choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sold on bees since I read about the benefits of royal jelly on a placemat in a truck stop

    ReplyDelete